Back to top

Transition Requirements and Services: IDEA/Special Education, Vocational Rehabilitation, and Division of Developmental Disabilities

This table is available as a PDF, Spanish, and Plain Text Document.

Disponible en Español '

Are you a student who has a disability? Do you receive services from the public education system, Vocational Rehabilitation, or the Division of Developmental Disabilities? If you said yes, you are entitled to transition support. This grid explains

  • WHO can receive services
  • WHEN they should be delivered
  • WHAT services you can receive
  • WHERE you should receive them
  • WHY these agencies are required to provide them
  • WHAT you need to be eligible.
  • HOW to contact these agencies

This document was created by Arizona Employment First. An accessible PDF and plain text document are available for download.

Handout page one

Handout page two